About this form
On 20 September, the Government announced a new national Test and Trace Support scheme which started on 28 September 2020 for certain people who are required by law to self-isolate. If you have been told by the NHS test and trace team to self-isolate, either because you have tested positive for coronavirus COVID-19 or you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, you may be entitled to some financial support during your self-isolation period. This form is an application for that financial support. For further information please follow the link below
New package to support and enforce self-isolation (GOV.UK website)
How much funding will be provided?
People from 28 September being required by law to self-isolate, may be entitled to a lump sum payment of £500 to cover their period of isolation. This payment is targeted at people who are employed or self-employed on lower incomes who cannot work from home and have lost income while in isolation as a result.
This form is provided to capture the information required by the council to verify your eligibility for payment of the grant.
Before you start
You will need the following information to complete this form:
• Proof of your notification from NHS Test and Trace asking you to self-isolate which will have your Account ID Test and Trace reference number on it
• A copy of your latest bank statement (one issued within the last two months which must clearly show proof of earnings if you are employed)
• Proof of self-employment e.g. recent business bank statement (within the last two months) most recent set of accounts or evidence of self-assessment returns
• proof of employment such as wage slips, P60, your contract of employment or a letter from your employer, or proof you are self-employed, such as evidence of self-assessment returns, trading income - and proof that the business delivers services which cannot be undertaken without social contact
• Your national insurance number
Start a form
Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button: